Finally an Answer for Vertigo
Developed by Physicians with Proven Results.
Doctors agree that the Epley maneuver is the best way to treat Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo – But only if it is done correctly. With DizzyFIX, you do it the right way, the first time.
Whether at home, or the hospital, doctor’s office or physiotherapist’s, DizzyFIX can address dizziness due to BPPV by helping patients to successfully perform the Epley maneuver on their own.
Dependable Relief From Dizziness
No Medication, No Surgery - Real Results.
DizzyFIX is for patients suffering from Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV) – the most common cause of dizziness. In BPPV, the organ of balance in the inner ear malfunctions. The ear normally uses small crystals called “otoconia” to determine the direction of gravity. In a disease state these crystals come loose and float around inside the inner ear. These crystal particles cause the sensation of vertigo (spinning) every time they are disturbed by head motion.
Medications only mask the symptoms of BPPV, and no one wants unnecessary surgery. DizzyFIX can help BPPV sufferers – with their doctor or on their own – to successfully move the otoconia back where they belong by performing the Epley Maneuvre properly.
Thousands have been Helped by DizzyFIX
DizzyFIX has Changed Lives
“I would recommend this device to anyone with BPPV” - Dave
“My head feels clear and steady, and I’m thrilled” – Linda
“Your product has saved me over and over again” – Leslie
“I was shocked to get such sudden relief” – Anonymous
“DizzyFIX will go with me everywhere” – Maggie
Find out More about BPPV, the Epley Maneuvre and DizzyFIX in our Blog
- Summit Draft
- Excerpts of DizzyFIX in the News
- Awards & Grants Won by DizzyFIX
- Canadian Doctor Invents a Cure Then Gets the Dizzease(sic)
- I like to travel but I get Dizzy. What should I do?
- Why did I get BPPV?
- Epley, Semont or Brandt-Daroff Exercises? Which should I choose?
- DizzyFIX inventor Dr. Matthew Bromwich Runner Up for ITAC Hero Award
- Vertigo has me at my wits’ end…I need more help!
- What is Dizziness and Vertigo?
- Epley Maneuver – How many times should it take?
- I tried the Epley maneuver but it didn’t work.
- How long will I have BPPV?
- How long does BPPV last? Why does it go and come back?
- Mal de debarquement? Is that like BPPV?
- Superior and Horizontal Canal BPPV – what are those?
- The Epley maneuver worked – why do I still feel dizzy?
- Can I prevent BPPV?
- Can I do the maneuver more than once a day?
- Can medications actually cause vertigo?